ScreenPoint Medical is a leading company that develops and markets Transpara: the leading Artificial Intelligence support system for breast cancer screening that uses deep learning algorithms to automatically detect potential breast cancer in 2D and 3D mammograms. Large amounts of good quality breast imaging data are essential to build and evaluate deep learning solutions which can really make a difference in clinical practice.
ScreenPoint Medical is looking for a Data Manager to lead the maintenance and expansion of our breast imaging databases including mammography, tomosynthesis, MRI and other imaging modalities. This involves strong communication skills both with internal and external stakeholders. You need to have the ability to transfer ideas and agreements to paper in professional language, and to drive the data projects in an independent yet unifying way. Furthermore, experience with project management and both technical and medical knowledge in the field of (breast) medical imaging is pivotal. This is necessary to gain deep understanding of Transpara, our breast AI product, and to understand the clinical and technical requirements for medical imaging in order to improve our product.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Identify potential data sources based on the clinical and technical requirements using existing contacts within ScreenPoint Medical or establishing new ones. You will also lead the communication with potential data source institutions;
• Guide the extraction, transfer, and archiving of medical images from different institutions world-wide;
• Define secure procedures for data sharing and handling with attention to all legal and technical aspects. Monitor creation, data entry and maintenance of clinical imaging databases;
• Guide the Data Assistants team and organize training & supervision of the labeling effort.
• In collaboration with Data Scientists and Software Developers, design and implement efficient procedures for data labeling and analysis;
• Communicate with Data Scientists and Software Engineers to design tools that ensure efficient data access and quality. Additionally, you troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modifications.
• Master degree or equivalent, preferably in the (breast) medical domain;
• Excellent all round communication skills in English;
• Clinical and/or research experience in the field of breast cancer;
• Experience in the medical imaging industry;
• Experience with quality and regulatory affairs, to securely extract and archive data according to the data protection guidelines.
• Self-motivated with a high level of energy, enthusiasm and initiative.
• Meticulous, accurate, with attention to detail;
• Experience with scientific data management and research;
• Fluency in Dutch and other languages.
Reasons to join ScreenPoint Medical:
• Help to build an innovative solution to improve breast cancer screening worldwide
• Be part of an ambitious and fast-growing team in Nijmegen;
• Competitive salary applies;
• The possibility to work 32, 36 or 40 hours per week;
• 25 vacation days and flexible working hours.
It-8 is responsible for this vacancy. Please send your application to Eva Venhuizen (email@example.com), or call/app Eva for more information (06-45116097).