QA Test Engineer
ScreenPoint is a leading company that develops and markets breast image analysis and cutting edge machine learning applications and services. Our product Transpara aims at improving breast cancer survival rates by detecting cancers earlier so that treatment can be more effective and less invasive.
As the company is rapidly growing, ScreenPoint is looking for an enthusiastic and skilled automation test engineer for our medical software devices. You’ll be part of a highly motivated and collaborative group of experts in breast imaging, artificial intelligence, algorithm development and clinical research who work closely together in an informal atmosphere.
In this position, you will contribute to further optimize and improve our testing activities to help us bring our latest developed technology soon to clinical practice. This includes a lot of creative thinking and hands-on work:
– Interaction with all the relevant stakeholders, including experts on clinical, quality, AI and software engineers, to define the required tests and testing strategies.
– Be the first with hands-on experience into our latest developments by executing both manual and automated tests.
– Further design and implement the automated test pipeline and environment.
You are self-motivated with a high level of energy with an eagerness to grow within a scaling up organization. You are a generalist with a problem solving mentality, who thinks analytical and finds the weaknesses of a complex system.
● Master degree on Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering or equivalent
● Excellent all round communication skills in English
● Problem solving attitude and eagerness to develop new skills and knowledge
● Previous experience as a software engineer/tester
● Capable of working in a Linux environment, including scripts and command-line tools
● Experience working with medical devices following standards ISO 13485 and ISO 14971
● Knowledge of some other programming languages is a plus
Reasons to join ScreenPoint:
– Help to quickly bring new versions of an innovative solution to improve breast cancer screening worldwide to clinical practice
– Be part of an ambitious and fast-growing team in Nijmegen
– Direct exposure to a multidisciplinary team of experts who can help you develop your skills on software engineering, quality assurance, clinical research, AI development and leadership.
– Competitive salary applies
– 25 vacation days and flexible working hours.