AI Research Engineer
ScreenPoint is a growing company that develops and markets leading breast image analysis and cutting-edge machine learning applications and services. Our product Transpara is commercialized and used worldwide, aiming at improving breast cancer survival rates by detecting cancers earlier so that treatment can be more effective and less invasive.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious AI Research Engineer who can strengthen the team. Your responsibility will be to apply the latest technological developments on Artificial Intelligence (AI) to ensure our algorithms remain first in class and keep helping detect cancer earlier to women worldwide. You’ll be part of a highly motivated and ambitious group of experts in breast imaging, artificial intelligence, software engineering and clinical research who work closely together in an informal atmosphere to make our mission become a reality. You will work with a broad range of technologies and have the opportunity to learn and grow on a daily basis.
• Master’s or PhDs degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or related field.
• At least 2 years of programming experience under linux environment using python and/or C++ in a professional environment.
• Excellent and effective all round communication in English.
• Solid experience in the domain of algorithmic, research and AI with demonstrated ability to develop real world applicable deep learning methods.
• Excellent understanding of running deep learning experiments on GPU clusters and making optimal use of available resources.
• Self-motivated with a high level of energy, enthusiasm and initiative to make the company succeed.
• The drive to work in a clean coding environment.
• Experience in applying AI in the field of image processing and medical imaging.
• More than 5 years of professional experience working in a development position using C++ or Python programming languages.
• Experience in developing and maintaining algorithmic R&D infrastructure (or similar, e.g. infrastructure for numerical simulations).
• Experience with (cloud) deployment of deep learning experiments.
• Experience in working with pytorch and tensorboard.
• Capability to lead and take responsibility for projects (team size 2-5).
Reason to join ScreenPoint
• Help millions of women worldwide with our technology.
• Direct exposure to a multidisciplinary team of very smart and passionate experts that are an inspiration to help you develop your career further in many aspects: AI development, software engineering, quality assurance, clinical research, and leadership.
• Competitive salary according to the level of seniority applies.
• The possibility to work 32, 36 or 40 hours per week.
• Flexible working hours and hybrid model of remote work.
it-8 is responsible for this vacancy. Please send your application to Niki Huntjens (firstname.lastname@example.org), or call/app Niki for more information (06-33940387).