ScreenPoint is looking for a Business Controller who will provide the COO and Management Team with valuable analyses and insights into the business to support operational, commercial and strategic decision making. You are responsible for up-to-date financial accounting in the broadest sense and you will align with both internal and external stakeholders on the results. You will help build a young, dynamic company expand and mature its international and domestic business. You will do so by preparing, developing and analyzing management accounting information and delivering high quality reports providing insights in key business drivers.
This is a new role. You are a driven personality who enjoys the freedom of shaping your own role within the team and the company. You are accurate, efficient and decisive with a proactive and flexible attitude. You are able to communicate within the company on various levels, focused on collaboration and able to switch between conceptual thinking and hands-on detailed work.
You will be part of a highly motivated and collaborative group of professionals with experience in breast imaging, machine learning, algorithm development and clinical research working in an informal atmosphere.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Financial reporting to the COO, Management team and Board of Directors
• Lead and maintain the relationship with external accounting partners and control the general ledger accounting
• Planning & Control cycle according to expectations
• Providing Business Intelligence, including commercial controlling
• Ensuring up-to-date Sales Cycle in close cooperation with the Sales team and channel partners
• Ensuring up-to-date Purchase Cycle in close cooperation with Office management and R&D
• Ensuring up-to-date Payroll Cycle in close cooperation with HR and external payroll partners
• Ensuring Legal and Contractual compliance
• Risk management
Required qualifications and competencies
• 4+ years of experience as a Financial or Business Controller, currently in your 2nd or later job
• University level (MBA or CPA degree).
• Experience in either Healthcare or IT development industry is a bonus
• Familiar with Accounting tools (e.g. Exact Online, Quickbooks), Reporting tools (e.g. Speedbooks), BI Tools (PowerBI), CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce) and similar applications
• Ability to transfer ideas and agreements to paper in professional language.
• Excellent all-round communication skills in Dutch and English
• Finance and accounting skills
• Financial modelling experience
• Self-motivated with a high level of energy, enthusiasm and initiative.
A competitive compensation package applies.
To apply for this position send a resume and motivation letter to email@example.com.
Applications are processed immediately upon receipt.
ScreenPoint is a leading AI company that develops cutting edge machine learning applications and services for breast image analysis. Our product Transpara® is designed to improve breast cancer survival rates by detecting cancers earlier so that treatment can be more effective and less invasive.
The company is located in Nijmegen at Toernooiveld, only a few minutes by bus or train from Nijmegen Central Station.