Clinical Application Specialist
ScreenPoint is looking for a highly organized and efficient professional to support the Customer Operations team with installation activities and customer support. You will work closely with the international Sales and R&D teams and our clinical scientists. Activities include:
• Planning and performing the (remote) installation of our products in clinics around the world. You will be communicating with the clinicians as well as the clinic’s IT staff and will focus on a smooth and timely implementation of the product.
• Maintaining and providing clinical training to end-users and helping them adopt our products in their workflow in the best way.
• Handling customer support requests and troubleshooting.
• Maintaining the international installation base by providing customers with the latest upgrades of the products.
Installation and customer support experience is not required but technical and medical experience in the field of medical imaging is very important and the ability to quickly gain a deep understanding of our products and their environment is pivotal.
A hybrid way of working both at the office and from home is a possibility and open for discussion.
• Bachelor’s Degree+ with a medical background.
• Technical and clinical experience with medical imaging software applications.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Dutch and English.
• Well organized, efficient and able to work independently.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships internationally.
• Self-motivated with a high level of energy, enthusiasm and initiative.
• Flexibility regarding working times.
• Readiness for occasional international travel.
• Medical experience in the field of radiology and/or breast imaging.
• Technical experience with network infrastructure and healthcare standards (e.g. DICOM)
• Experience with programming.
• Fluent in languages (other than English and Dutch) is a plus.
Competitive salary applies.