ScreenPoint Medical is looking for a highly motivated clinical scientist to join our team. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to combine your clinical expertise and analytical and communicative skills to improve breast cancer survival rates by detecting cancers earlier with our cutting edge breast AI solutions. You will be involved in several projects involving the use of Transpara by clinicians around the world, the clinical evaluation of our breast AI solutions, clinical marketing activities and several other tasks.
Are you enthusiastic to be part of a young, dynamic, and collaborative group of professionals with experience in breast imaging, machine learning, clinical marketing and algorithm development? And do you enjoy working in an informal atmosphere? Then don’t hesitate to apply for this position!
Responsibilities will include:
• Initiate and support clinical studies with ScreenPoint products
• Develop and maintain relations with research partners
• Provide analysis support to effectively run clinical studies
• Collect report user feedback from study sites
• Bringing ideas for new use cases and value propositions
• Contribute to competitor analysis
• Support marketing activities
• Report on relevant scientific studies appearing in the literature
• Support QA/RA team with regulatory clearance process
• Present ScreenPoint’s achievement and research at congresses & exhibitions
Both technical and medical knowledge and experience in the field of (breast) medical imaging is vital. It is pivotal to gain deep understanding of Transpara, and the ability to communicate with different parties and stakeholders in clinical trials and studies. A hybrid way of working both at the office and from home is a possibility.
• PhD Degree, with a medical background.
• Technical and clinical experience with medical imaging software applications.
• Organizational and networking skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships internationally.
• Self-motivated with a high level of energy, enthusiasm and initiative.
• Readiness for (occasional) international travel.
• Flexibility regarding working times.
• Experience with organizing clinical patient trials
• Analytical skills to analyze large data cohort
• Fluent in languages (other than English and Dutch) is a plus.