Field Application Engineer
ScreenPoint Medical is looking for a full-time Field Application Engineer, to bring our algorithms software to the customer and to help find solutions within the installation and maintenance processes of the software. You will be part of the Customer Operations team in which you will work closely with both the R&D and Sales & Marketing teams. You will be part of a highly motivated and collaborative group of professionals with experience in breast imaging, machine learning, algorithm development and clinical research working in an informal atmosphere.
Your responsibilities will include
• Analyzing customer requirements and provide suitable solutions to their environment
• Onsite and remote installation at new customers worldwide
• Performing installation and maintenance of the software
• Providing technical support to the Sales & Marketing team
• Providing technical support to customers
• Working closely with the R&D team and product manager to improve product quality
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in a (medical) technical direction (Computer Science, (Biomedical) Engineering, Technical Medicine or related field.)
• Excellent verbal and written English communications skills.
• Self-motivated with a high level of energy, enthusiasm and initiative.
• Familiar with Linux environment.
• Familiar with Healthcare Standards (e.g. DICOM).
• Excellent teamwork skills.
• Experience with network infrastructure (preferably in hospitals).
• Experience in Python programming languages.
• Flexibility regarding working times.
Software installation and customer support experience is not required but technical and medical experience in the field of medical imaging is very important and the ability to quickly gain a deep understanding of our products is pivotal.
To apply for this position send a resume and motivation letter to email@example.com.
ScreenPoint is a leading company that develops and markets breast image analysis and cutting edge machine learning applications and services. Our product Transpara aims at improving breast cancer survival rates by detecting cancers earlier so that treatment can be more effective and less invasive. The company is located in Nijmegen at Toernooiveld, only a few minutes by bus or train from Nijmegen Centraal Station.