Head of Customer Operations
ScreenPoint Medical is looking for a new Head of Customer Operations who will setup clear structures and improve processes to optimize the installation process at the customer. This person needs to be a highly organized and efficient professional who leads and guides the young team of application & implementation specialists.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Owning the installation process, both onsite and remote, at customer locations. (Installation process optimization is key)
• Taking care of the maintenance and documentation of the installed base (upgrades and updates).
• Maintenance of individual installations.
• Organizing and managing customer support and helpdesk.
• Leading, guiding and training the department.
• Bachelor’s Degree+ with a technical IT background.
• Technical experience, including installation of software applications (PACS, RIS, EPR, VNA) in hospitals and (private) clinics involving using and configuring PACS (i.e. DICOM)
• Excellent project management skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, other languages like Dutch, French and German are a bonus.
• Used to working internationally.
• Experience with script programming (nice to have).
• Understanding of DICOM, DICOM RT, HL7, IHE and other health related standards.
• Experience leading a team and enjoy taking responsibility of training and guiding your team where and when necessary
A competitive compensation package applies.
To apply for this position send a resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ScreenPoint is a leading company that develops and markets breast image analysis and cutting edge machine learning applications and services. Our product Transpara aims at improving breast cancer survival rates by detecting cancers earlier so that treatment can be more effective and less invasive. The company is located in Nijmegen at Toernooiveld, only a few minutes by bus or train from Nijmegen Centraal Station.