Would you like to play a crucial role in helping develop the HR department in a fast growing, young company with the aim to reach the company’s mission by meeting workforce needs and goals? Then join us!
ScreenPoint Medical is a leading company that develops and markets breast image analysis and cutting-edge machine learning applications and services. Our product Transpara improves breast cancer survival rates by detecting cancers earlier so that treatment can be more effective and less invasive. The fabric of our company is created by highly motivated and collaborative people who work closely together in an informal atmosphere. The company is located in Nijmegen at Toernooiveld, only a few minutes by bus or train from Nijmegen Central Station.
About the job
ScreenPoint is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and highly motivated HR Officer. In this challenging position you take care of daily HR operations and provide support in HR & Recruitment processes. You are the first point of contact for employees on HR administrative topics.
In this position you will report to and work closely together with the HR Manager. This role offers the opportunity to grow into the HR work field where ScreenPoint will provide the necessary training.
In this position you will be responsible for
• Drafting employment agreements and management of employee files;
• Coordinating visa applications for knowledge migrants;
• processing payroll changes;
• Absence and leave registration and associated issues ;
• Coordination of training (Learning & Development);
• Coordination of emergency response plan (BHV) and health and safety matters (Arbo);
• Supporting employees regarding administrative HR processes;
• Keeping up to date with new HR legislation and regulations, updating the Employee handbook on a regular basis, both for the Netherlands and US teams.
• New project: set up of recruitment software;
• Provide support during the application procedure in scheduling interviews, communication with candidates & hiring managers;
• Post & manage vacancies online;
• New project: work with Marketing on Employer branding;
• Formalizing and archiving the agreements made with recruiters and subcontractors.
You feel at home in a dynamic, international organization that is in full development. You enjoy meeting with people from many backgrounds and walks of life, being a team player while driven to extend your knowledge in the HR field. As a person you are empathic and communicative. You are meticulous with an eye for detail.
● 3-5 years’ experience as HR Officer (HBO+ level)
● Ability and willingness to learn and develop your own growth path
● Passionate about HR and it’s diverse work field
● Great interpersonal and communication skills
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
● Excellent time management skills
● Flexible attitude, able to work in a dynamic environment
● Ability to work with MS Office, Excel, payroll software (Nmbrs)
● Social Media savviness
● Understanding and familiarity with Recruitment Software
● Experience in Employer Branding methods
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch
Reasons to join ScreenPoint Medical
● Help to build an innovative solution to improve health worldwide
● Be part of an ambitious and fast-growing team in Nijmegen
● The possibility to work 24, 32 or 36 hours per week
● A hybrid way of working with flexible working hours
● 25 vacation days (based on a 40 hour workweek or pro rata)
● Office located near Nijmegen-Heyendaal train station with beautiful views from the 7th floor
● Room for personal development and growth in your HR role