ScreenPoint Medical is a leading company that develops and markets breast image analysis and cutting edge machine learning applications and services. Our product Transpara improves breast cancer survival rates by detecting cancers earlier so that treatment can be more effective and less invasive. The company is located in Nijmegen at Toernooiveld, only a few minutes by bus or train from Nijmegen Centraal Station.
With a rapidly growing number of customers around the world, we are looking for a highly organized and efficient professional to expand the Customer Operations team. This team focuses on transferring our AI solutions to the market and performs the deployment, customer support and training.
Planning, performing and maintaining the installation and integration of our products in clinics around the world. You will be working closely with the clinicians as well as the clinic’s IT staff and will focus on a smooth and timely implementation of the product.
Supporting internal and external technical requests related to the product
Handling customer support requests and troubleshooting.
Implementation and customer support experience is preferred. Technical or medical experience in the field of breast imaging is a plus. The ability to quickly gain a deep understanding of our products and their environment is pivotal. Therefore, we are looking for someone who is well organized, efficient and able to work independently. You will be a great fit if you are self-motivated with a high level of energy, enthusiasm and initiative.
• Bachelor’s Degree+ with a technical background;
• Technical experience with (hospital) network infrastructure;
• Familiar with Linux environment;
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships internationally;
• Flexibility regarding working times;
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
• Experience in the field of radiology and/or breast imaging;
• Experience with medical imaging software applications;
• Familiar with healthcare standards (e.g. DICOM);
• Fluent in languages (other than English) is a plus.
What this position will offer you:
• The ability to implement the newest developments in medical AI into practice for day-to-day use;
• The opportunity to work in a young, rapidly growing and internationally oriented company;
• Being able to contribute to our mission to detect breast cancer as early as possible and to make a difference in this field;
• A competitive salary in line with your knowledge and experience;
• The possibility to work in a hybrid way, both at the office and from home.
it-8 is responsible for this vacancy. Please send your application to Niki Huntjens (email@example.com), or call/app Niki for more information (06-33940387).