ScreenPoint is looking for an enthusiastic and highly skilled Infrastructure engineer.
In this position, you will be part of the team that has the responsibility to maintain and further improve the ScreenPoint IT infrastructure to facilitate the development of ScreenPoint products. This includes maintenance of our growing fleet of Linux workstations, servers and network infrastructure, including our in-house GPU cluster.
You will be part of a team of highly motivated and collaborative people who work closely together in an informal atmosphere.
• Advanced Linux experience (shell or Python programming, package management, troubleshooting services, RAID).
• Advanced networking experience (DHCP, NFS, TCP/IP, LDAP, etc.).
• Performance or hardware troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent verbal and written English communications skills
• Ubuntu systems or other Debian-like distributions.
• GPU clusters
• Virtualization/containerization systems such as Docker or VMware.
• IT Automation systems such as Ansible or Puppet.
• Build support systems such as Buildbot or Jenkins.
• RAID systems and/or network attached storage.
• Network security considerations (e.g. SSL or Kerberos).
Competitive salary applies.
ScreenPoint is a leading company that develops and markets breast image analysis and cutting edge machine learning applications and services. Our product Transpara aims at improving breast cancer survival rates by detecting cancers earlier so that treatment can be more effective and less invasive.