Interested in AI Internships?
*All internship positions for Sept 2022-Jan 2023 are currently filled. If you would like to be considered, please apply in November for the next period per Feb 2023*
ScreenPoint Medical is happy to consider requests for internships. We welcome interns twice a year for the periods of Sept-Jan and Feb-Jun. Assessment of applications starts 3 months before, in June and November, if you would like to be considered, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org at the beginning of these months.
What should your profile look like?
– You have completed your BSc and are a master student
– Your requested internship period will be for at least 5 months (longer is possible)
– Your studies are in areas of: computer science, biomedical engineering and medical imaging, physics, AI, maths or other relevant field.
– You are fluent in English
– Experience in programming in python
– Experience with linux
– Experience in performing and analyzing deep learning experiments
– Self-motivated with a high level of energy, enthusiasm and initiative.
– Experience with pytorch
– Experience with git for working on shared code
– Motivation to continue working in industry after completion of internship
Kindly mention the following in your accompanying letter:
– What motivates you to apply for an internship at ScreenPoint
– What are the topics that you are most interested in
– If you would need a visa
If you come from outside the Netherlands, please allow time for your accommodation search, ScreenPoint does not provide housing for interns.