Linux System Administrator
ScreenPoint Medical is a leading company that develops and markets breast image analysis and cutting edge machine learning applications and services. Our product Transpara improves breast cancer survival rates by detecting cancers earlier so that treatment can be more effective and less invasive. The company is located in Nijmegen at Toernooiveld, only a few minutes by bus or train from Nijmegen Centraal Station.
About the job
ScreenPoint is looking for an enthusiastic and highly skilled Linux System Administrator.
In this position, you will be part of the team that has the responsibility to maintain and support the ScreenPoint IT infrastructure. Together, you facilitate the development of our software solutions and the maintenance of our growing fleet of laptops, workstations and servers. This includes accounts management, troubleshooting and securing our IT infrastructure.
You will be part of a team of highly motivated and collaborative people who work closely together in an informal atmosphere.
● Linux experience (Bash and other scripting languages, package management, troubleshooting services);
● Performance or hardware troubleshooting skills;
● Excellent verbal and written English communications skills;
● Ubuntu systems or other Debian-like distributions.
● Networking experience (DHCP, NFS, TCP/IP, LDAP, etc.);
● Workload managers and GPU compute cluster maintenance (slurm);
● Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL);
● Analytics software (Grafana);
● Virtualization/containerization systems such as Docker or VMware;
● IT Automation systems such as Ansible or Puppet;
● RAID systems and/or network attached storage.
Reasons to join ScreenPoint Medical:
● Help to build an innovative solution to improve health worldwide;
● Be part of an ambitious and fast-growing team in Nijmegen;
● Competitive salary applies;
● The possibility to work 24, 32, 36 or 40 hours per week;
● 25 vacation days (based on a 40 hour work week or pro rata) and flexible working hours.
it-8 is responsible for this vacancy. Please send your application to Eva Venhuizen (firstname.lastname@example.org), or call/app Eva for more information (06-45116097).