Medical Software Automation Test Engineer
ScreenPoint is a leading company that develops and markets breast image analysis and cutting edge machine learning applications and services. Our product Transpara aims at improving breast cancer survival rates by detecting cancers earlier so that treatment can be more effective and less invasive.
As the company is rapidly growing, ScreenPoint is looking for an enthusiastic and skilled automation test engineer for our medical software devices. You’ll be part of a highly motivated and collaborative group of researchers and software engineers with experience in breast imaging, artificial intelligence, algorithm development and clinical research who work closely together in an informal atmosphere.
In this position, you will be in charge of continuous testing of our medical software devices and will be responsible for the testing environment to ensure the quality of the end product. This includes defining the testing strategy as well as designing, implementing and executing both manual and automated tests. You will coordinate with the software and support engineers to deliver stable enterprise software products.
You are well organized with an eye for detail, you are able to think analytical and find the weaknesses of a complex system. As a person you are self-motivated with a high level of energy, enthusiasm and initiative and you have experience working in a dynamic environment.
● Up-to-date knowledge of testing methodologies and designs
● Good knowledge of C++, Python or scripting language
● Minimal 3 years experience as a software tester
● Capable of working in a Linux environment, including scripts and command-line tools
● Excellent all round communication skills in English
● Experience working with medical devices following standards ISO 13485 and ISO 14971
● Dutch language skills are a plus
Competitive salary applies.