ScreenPoint Medical is looking for a Product Manager to lead the product planning and product marketing, managing Transpara™ throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision working closely together with Management, R&D, Sales & Marketing.
You will be part of a highly motivated and collaborative group of professionals with experience in breast imaging, machine learning, algorithm development and clinical research working in an informal atmosphere.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Define the product vision with stakeholders
• Develop and maintain the product roadmap
• Brief management and stakeholders regularly on product roadmap goals, outcome and changes
• Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
• Define product requirements working closely with the clinical team and external stakeholders (focus on end users and KOLs in radiology)
• Keep the competitor analysis up to date
• Determine customer needs and desires by gaining customer feedback and specifying the research needed to obtain market information
• Perform product demos to customers
• Work closely with the Sales and Customer Support teams to improve customer satisfaction, learning and adjusting course when necessary
• Brief and train the salesforce at quarterly sales meetings
• Coordinate product release communications
• 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager in healthcare preferably in the medical imaging industry
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• Ability to transfer ideas and agreements to paper in professional language.
• Excellent all-round communication skills in English
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Flexibility regarding travelling
• Self-motivated with a high level of energy, enthusiasm and initiative.
Experience working with a QMS (ISO13485) and fluency in other languages is an advantage.
A competitive compensation package applies.
To apply for this position send a resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ScreenPoint is a leading company that develops and markets breast image analysis and cutting edge machine learning applications and services. Our product Transpara aims at improving breast cancer survival rates by detecting cancers earlier so that treatment can be more effective and less invasive. The company is located in Nijmegen at Toernooiveld, only a few minutes by bus or train from Nijmegen Centraal Station.