ScreenPoint is a leading company that develops and markets breast image analysis and cutting-edge machine learning applications and services. Our product Transpara aims at improving breast cancer survival rates by detecting cancers earlier so that treatment can be more effective and less invasive.
The company is located in Nijmegen at Toernooiveld, only a few minutes by bus or train from Nijmegen Centraal Station.
ScreenPoint is looking for a Product Manager to lead the product planning and product marketing activities of our existing and upcoming AI products. In this role, you will be gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision together with both external and internal stakeholders (e.g. Customers, Management, R&D, Sales & Marketing).
You will be part of a highly motivated and collaborative group of experts in breast imaging, artificial intelligence, algorithm development and clinical research who work closely together in an informal atmosphere.
Your responsibilities will include:
● Define the product vision with stakeholders
● Develop and maintain the product roadmap
● Brief management and stakeholders regularly on product roadmap goals, outcome, and changes
● Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
● Define high level product requirements on both AI algorithmic and deployment aspects
● Keep the competitor analysis up to date
● Determine customer needs and desires by gaining customer feedback and specifying the research needed to obtain market information
● Perform product demos to customers
● Work closely with the Sales and Customer Support teams to improve customer satisfaction, learning and adjusting course when necessary
● Brief and train the salesforce at quarterly sales meetings
● Coordinate product release communications to external stakeholders.
● 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager in healthcare preferably in the medical imaging and/or medical software industry
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
● Ability to transfer ideas and agreements to paper in professional language.
● Excellent all-round communication skills in English
● Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
● Excellent teamwork skills
● Flexibility regarding traveling
● Self-motivated with a high level of energy, enthusiasm and initiative
● Affinity with IT concepts and IT dynamics
Experience working with medical devices standards and fluency in other languages is an advantage.
A competitive compensation package applies.
For more information please contact us via e-mail.
To apply for this position send a resume and motivation letter to email@example.com.
Applications are processed immediately upon receipt.