Sales Manager DACH & CEE region
Who we are
ScreenPoint is a rapidly growing company located in Nijmegen and we are looking for passionate, talented people to help us!
We are bringing AI to the fight against breast cancer by using breast image analysis and cutting-edge machine learning applications and services. Our mission is to improve breast cancer survival rates by detecting cancers earlier and making treatment more effective and less intense. We are market leader, our product Transpara™ is commercialized and used worldwide.
We are driven and focused with a great scientific basis.
Who we are looking for
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced and ambitious sales professional to drive growth in the DACH and Eastern Europe region through both direct sales and Channel Partners.
You will be experienced in selling to clinicians, IT representatives and the medical facility C-Suite. This role requires building this market, so experience in developing a sales plan and executing on it will be key. You will be part of a highly motivated and collaborative group of professionals with experience in breast imaging, machine learning, algorithm development and clinical research, with whom you will work closely together.
Your responsibilities will include
● Developing a Sales plan for the region
● Meeting and exceeding sales objectives in the assigned sales geography
● Presenting the Transpara solution to prospective customers either on a direct basis or with a channel partner
● Owning and managing the whole Channel Partner cycle (recruit, onboard and accelerate).
● Working with Channel Partners to make sure they are successful in the region
● Collaborating with Sales and Technical Teams (direct and Channel Partners) to drive sales opportunities
● Gathering relevant information from customers to understand their clinical and technical workflow
● Preparing sales proposals to direct customers
● Participating in sales negotiations with existing and future customers in the assigned geography
● Transitioning complex projects to the implementation team and then supporting the ongoing project
The knowledge and expertise you will bring
● Bachelor’s Degree+ with 5+ years sales or marketing experience at a Healthcare / Medical or IT organization
● Proven track record in sales
● Experience with managing Channel Partners
● Ability to effectively communicate technical and clinical knowledge in a sales environment to users and non-users for their understanding
● Ability to work cross-functionally and create business impact
● Ability to drive action plans with direct and indirect authority, executing within established timeframes and meeting or exceeding stated deliverables
● Ability to organize, manage multiple priorities, problem solve, analyze, and resolve at both a strategic and tactical level
● Strong customer orientation. Must have strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to communicate with a diverse range of individuals
● Self-motivated with a high level of energy, enthusiasm, and initiative
● Ability to travel somewhat frequently (on occasion several nights per week) throughout your sales region
● Native German speaker and fluent in English
● Experience with DICOM
● Experience selling AI or Mammography solutions
● Technical and clinical experience with medical imaging software applications
What we can offer you
● The opportunity of helping millions of women worldwide with our technology.
● Direct exposure to a multidisciplinary team of very smart and passionate experts that are an inspiration to help you develop your career further in many aspects: AI development, software engineering, quality assurance, clinical research, and leadership.
● A competitive package (depending on your knowledge and experience);
● The possibility to work 32, 36 or 40 hours per week.
● Flexible working hours and hybrid model of remote work.
This position can be home based in Germany or from our office in Nijmegen (The Netherlands). ScreenPoint has a flexible and hybrid way of working. Depending on the needs of the team, your location and team planning, you will be able to spend a few days per week or month at the office as well as working remotely from home. Our office is located at Toernooiveld 300, Mercator II, in Nijmegen, a minutes’ walk from Nijmegen-Heyendaal station.
How to apply
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org (motivation letter and resume).