Sales Manager Germany (DACHS)
ScreenPoint Medical is looking for a Sales Manager Germany (DACHS) responsible for identifying, contacting and qualifying (private) radiology clinics, arranging appointments, demonstrating Transpara™, negotiating and closing sales opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Creating a territory plan to manage the sales of Transpara™ in Germany.
• Identifying new customers in Germany with a strong focus on North Rhine Westphalia.
• Developing and maintaining a high level of product knowledge about Healthcare IT, AI mammography, workflow and other AI market developments.
• Identifying clinical requirements and needs for increased efficiency and position Transpara™ to fit within the customer’s environment and future plans.
• Developing and delivering customer presentations, generate proposals and close sales deals.
• Maintaining a satisfactory after-sale relationships and work to develop long-term customer relationships coupled with the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs.
• Attending industry trade shows on local and global level.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• At least 5-7 years experience successfully selling software solutions in Healthcare IT (PACS, RIS, EPR, VNA, 3D) preferable towards private radiology clinics.
• An up-to-date network of radiologists in mammography
• Consistent and have a proven history of sales execution and accountability.
• Ability to converse at senior executive level, comfortable calling and talking to higher management
• Proven presentation, negotiation and closing skills.
• Excellent or native in German and English oral and written communication skills.
• Preferably located in the NRW region.
• Experience with entrepreneurial environments.
A competitive compensation package applies.
To apply for this position send a resume and motivation letter to email@example.com.
ScreenPoint is a leading company that develops and markets breast image analysis and cutting edge machine learning applications and services. Our product Transpara aims at improving breast cancer survival rates by detecting cancers earlier so that treatment can be more effective and less invasive. The company is located in Nijmegen at Toernooiveld, only a few minutes by bus or train from Nijmegen Centraal Station.