Sales Specialist – South Central U.S.
ScreenPoint Medical is a leading company that develops and markets image analysis and machine learning applications and services to improve early detection of breast cancer. Our product, Transpara, uses the latest developments in Artificial Intelligence such as Deep Learning and is trained with very large well curated databases of screening mammograms. Research and development at ScreenPoint is aimed at improving performance to the level of expert radiologists and beyond.
The company’s headquarters is located in The Netherlands.
ScreenPoint is looking for an experienced sales professional to drive growth in the United States market. The successful candidate will be experienced in selling to clinicians, IT representatives and the medical facility C-Suite. The role requires continued intimacy with our customers post-sale, thus, training experience can also be an asset.
You will be part of a highly motivated and collaborative group of professionals with experience in breast imaging, machine learning, algorithm development and clinical research who work closely together although in a remote environment. Your responsibilities will include:
• Meeting and exceeding sales objectives in the assigned sales geography.
• Presenting the Transpara(r) solution to prospective customers either on a direct basis or with a channel partner.
• Collaborating with Sales and Technical Teams (direct and indirect) to drive sales opportunities.
• Gathering relevant information from customers to understand their clinical and technical workflow.
• Preparing sales proposals based on individual customer IT and clinical environments along with exam volumes. Working closely in conjunction with the VP of Sales, US.
• Participating in sales negotiations with existing and future customers in the assigned geography.
• Transitioning complex projects to the implementation team and then supporting the ongoing project.
• Providing accurate and timely responses to customer questions and proactively communicating new information to existing customers.
• Supporting onsite and remote installation with new customers.
• Participating in applications training.
• Maintaining close interaction and support of existing customers to ensure satisfaction and, ultimately drive contract renewals.
Technical and clinical experience in the field of medical imaging is very important and the ability to quickly demonstrate a deep understanding of our software is pivotal.
• Bachelor’s Degree+ with 5+ years sales or marketing experience at a Healthcare / Medical or IT organization.
• Proven track record in sales.
• Ability to effectively communicate technical and clinical knowledge in a sales environment to users and non-users for their understanding.
• Ability to work cross-functionally and create business impact.
• Ability to drive action plans with direct and indirect authority, executing within established timeframes and meeting or exceeding stated deliverables.
• Ability to organize, manage multiple priorities, problem solve, analyze, and resolve at both a strategic and tactical level.
• Strong customer orientation. Must have strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to communicate with a diverse range of individuals.
• Proficient in PowerPoint.
• Technical and clinical experience with medical imaging software applications.
• Self-motivated with a high level of energy, enthusiasm, and initiative.
• Ability to travel somewhat frequently (on occasion several nights per week) throughout the United States and, possibly, internationally.
• Flexibility regarding working times (occasional weekends a must).
• Experience with DICOM.
• Experience training and/or selling Mammography solutions.
A competitive compensation package applies.