Senior Software Engineer
Imagine yourself working at a company that improves breast cancer survival rates. ScreenPoint Medical develops a product (Transpara) that detects cancers in an early stage and makes treatment more effective. As the company is rapidly growing, ScreenPoint is looking for an enthusiastic and skilled Senior Software Engineer for our medical software devices. You’ll be part of a highly motivated and ambitious group of experts in breast imaging, artificial intelligence, algorithm development and clinical research who work closely together in an informal atmosphere.
What we would like to see in you:
● BSc, MSc or higher degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent analytical and applied skills;
● Capability to understand complex software systems;
● Experience in software development in various languages and capability to learn new ones;
● Experience with Linux environment and bash scripting;
● Outstanding communication and presentation abilities in English, including creation of flow-charts and diagrams;
● Self-motivated with a high level of energy, enthusiasm and initiative.
● Capability to lead and take responsibility for projects (team size 2-5);
● Experience working with medical devices, including understanding and previous use of health related standards (i.e. DICOM, HL7);
● Experience with cloud deployment (AWS, GCP, Azure);
● Experience with continuous integration and test driven development;
● Knowledge of issue tracking systems and version control systems;
● Experience with network and client security considerations.
Where will you work?
ScreenPoint Medical is a growing software company that develops and markets leading breast image analysis and cutting edge machine learning applications and services. Our product Transpara is commercialized and used worldwide, aiming at improving breast cancer survival rates by detecting cancers earlier so that treatment can be more effective and less invasive.
What are you going to do?
In this position, you will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining the software and services to effectively bring our AI solutions into clinical practice. You will be part of an exceptional team of all-around players and be responsible for the new product features from idea creation to deployment. You will work with a broad range of technologies and have the opportunity to learn, grow on a daily basis.
You are self-motivated with a high level of energy with an eagerness to grow within a scaling up organization. You are a generalist with a problem solving mentality, who thinks analytical and finds the weaknesses of a complex system.
Why would you respond:
● Help millions of women worldwide with our technology;
● Be part of an ambitious and fast-growing team in Nijmegen, where you get the opportunity to further develop your skills on software engineering, AI development and leadership;
● Competitive salary applies;
● The possibility to work 32, 36 or 40 hours per week;
● 25 vacation days (based on a 40 hour work week or pro rata) and flexible working hours.
To apply for this position please send your resume to Eva Venhuizen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/app to 06 – 45116097. it-8 is the recruitment partner responsible for finding the right candidate for this position at ScreenPoint Medical.