ScreenPoint is a leading company that develops and markets breast image analysis and cutting edge machine learning applications and services. Our product Transpara aims at improving breast cancer survival rates by detecting cancers earlier so that treatment can be more effective and less invasive.
As the company is rapidly growing, ScreenPoint is looking for an enthusiastic and skilled Software engineer for our medical software devices. You’ll be part of a highly motivated and collaborative group of experts in breast imaging, artificial intelligence, algorithm development and clinical research who work closely together in an informal atmosphere.
In this position, you will be responsible for building and maintaining the software and services to effectively bring our AI solutions into clinical practice. This includes understanding complex clinical workflows needs, optimal computation and visualization of our machine learning results, as well as designing, implementing and deploying a variety of services that will be used to effectively test and validate our products.
● BSc, MSc or higher degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent analytical and applied skills.
● Good knowledge on software development with C++
● Experience with Linux environment and bash scripting.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
● Self-motivated with a high level of energy, enthusiasm and initiative.
● Experience working with medical devices, including understanding and previous use of health related standards (i.e. DICOM, HL7).
● Experience with continuous integration and test driven development
● Knowledge of issue tracking systems and version control systems
● Experience with network and client security considerations.
● Cross platform programming and compiling (Windows and Linux).
Competitive salary applies.
To apply for this position send a resume, motivation letter and portfolio (e.g. Github profile) to email@example.com. Applications are processed immediately upon receipt.