Software Support Engineer
ScreenPoint is a leading company that develops and markets breast image analysis and cutting edge machine learning applications and services. Our product Transpara aims at improving breast cancer survival rates by detecting cancers earlier so that treatment can be more effective and less invasive.
ScreenPoint is looking for an enthusiastic and skilled Software Support Engineer. You’ll be part of a highly motivated and collaborative group of researchers and software engineers with experience in breast imaging, artificial intelligence, algorithm development and clinical research who work closely together in an informal atmosphere.
In this position, you will be responsible for troubleshooting and developing technical solutions related to software and deployment errors to help the customer operations team. You will need to create workaround procedures when standard procedures fail and ensure issues are resolved in a timely fashion. For the urgent problems requiring more in-depth technical knowledge you will escalate the issue to appropriate internal resources.
You are self-motivated with a high level of energy with an eagerness to grow within a scaling up organization. You are a generalist with a problem solving mentality, who thinks analytical and finds the weaknesses of a complex system.
● BSc, higher degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent analytical and applied skills.
● Basic knowledge on C++, Linux and scripting.
● Experience working with medical devices, including understanding and previous use of health related standards (i.e. DICOM, HL7).
● Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
● Problem solving attitude.
● Teamwork experience.
● Focus on customer satisfaction.
● Experience with git as a version control system.
● Experience with issue management systems (e.g. Jira)
● Experience with network and client security considerations.
Reasons to join ScreenPoint Medical:
● Help millions of women worldwide with our technology.
● Be part of an ambitious and fast-growing team in Nijmegen, who can help you develop your skills further on software engineering, AI development and leadership.
● Competitive salary applies.
● The possibility to work 32, 36 or 40 hours per week.
● 25 vacation days (based on a 40 hour work week or pro rata) and flexible working hours.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV, motivation letter and portfolio (e.g. Github profile) to email@example.com. Applications are processed immediately upon receipt.