Technical Sales & Integration Specialist
ScreenPoint is looking for an experienced sales professional with expertise in DICOM connectivity and PACS workflow to drive growth and establish business partnerships in the United States market. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of the IT environment required to support a Women’s Imaging center, Digital Breast Tomosynthesis and Artificial Intelligence. He or she will be capable of presenting the technical aspect of Transpara® to end-users as well as other business professionals. Teaching and supporting ScreenPoint Sales & Customer Support Specialists will also be a key part of this role.
You’ll be part of a highly motivated and collaborative group of professionals with experience in breast imaging, machine learning, algorithm development and clinical research who work closely together although in a remote environment. Your responsibilities will include:
• Meeting and exceeding sales objectives in the assigned sales geography.
• Presenting the benefits of integration with ScreenPoint’s Transpara® software to PACS vendors and other prospective AI marketing professionals thus increasing the speed of timelines to full integration.
• Supporting presentations of the Transpara® solution to prospective customers either on a direct basis or with a channel partner.
• Colllaborating with Sales and Technical Teams (direct and indirect) to drive sales opportunities.
• Supporting the preparation of sales proposals based on individual customer IT and clinical environments along with exam volumes. Working closely in conjunction with the VP of Sales, US.
• Participating in business negotiations with partners.
• Providing accurate and timely responses to customer and ScreenPoint support team questions. Proactively communicating new information to customers and business partners.
• Maintaining close interaction and support of business partners to ensure satisfaction and, therefore, continued support/integration of Transpara®
• Bachelor’s Degree+ with 8+ years sales or marketing experience at a Healthcare / Medical or IT organization.
• Expertise in DICOM SR / integration / PACS RIS and EHR Workflow
• Experience in Women’s Health market.
• Proven track record in sales.
• Ability to effectively communicate technical and clinical knowledge in a sales environment to users and non-users for their understanding.
• Ability to work cross-functionally and create business impact.
• Ability to drive action plans with direct and indirect authority, executing within established timeframes and meeting or exceeding stated deliverables.
• Ability to organize, manage multiple priorities, problem solve, analyze, and resolve at both a strategic and tactical level.
• Strong customer orientation. Must have strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to communicate with a diverse range of individuals.
• Proficient in PowerPoint.
• Technical and clinical experience with medical imaging software applications.
• Self-motivated with a high level of energy, enthusiasm, and initiative.
• Ability to travel frequently (50+%) throughout the United States and occasionally, internationally.
• Flexibility regarding working times.
A competitive compensation package applies.
To apply for this position send a resume and motivation letter to email@example.com.
Applications are processed immediately upon receipt.
ScreenPoint is a leading company that develops and markets image analysis and machine learning applications and services to improve early detection of breast cancer. Our product, Transpara®, uses the latest developments in Artificial Intelligence such as Deep Learning and is trained with very large well curated databases of screening mammograms. Research and development at ScreenPoint is aimed at improving performance to the level of expert radiologists and beyond.
The company’s headquarters is located in The Netherlands.