At Screenpoint Medical, we consider the security of our systems a top priority. But no matter how much effort we put into system security, there can still be vulnerabilities present.
If you discover a vulnerability, we would like to know about it so we can take steps to address it as quickly as possible. We would like to ask you to help us better protect our clients, employees, customers, infrastructure, IP, and products.
Please do the following:
• E-mail your findings to email@example.com. Encrypt your findings using our PGP key to prevent this critical information from falling into the wrong hands,
• Do not take advantage of the vulnerability or problem you have discovered, for example by downloading more data than necessary to demonstrate the vulnerability or deleting or modifying other people's data,
• Do not reveal the problem to others until it has been resolved,
• Do not take any actions that may cause harm to ScreenPoint Medical during your research. This includes, but is not limited to:
- social engineering
- attacks to physical security
• Please provide sufficient information to reproduce the problem, so we will be able to resolve it as quickly as possible. Usually, the IP address or the URL of the affected system and a description of the vulnerability will be sufficient, but complex vulnerabilities may require further explanation such as requests sent and/or responses received.
What we promise:
• We will respond to your report within 3 business days with our evaluation of the report and an expected resolution date,
• If you have followed the instructions above, we will not take any legal action against you in regard to the report,
• We will handle your report with strict confidentiality, and not pass on your personal details to third parties without your permission,
• We will keep you informed of the progress towards resolving the problem,
• In the public information concerning the problem reported, we will acknowledge you as the author of the finding(unless you desire otherwise).
• We do not offer any financial rewards for vulnerabilities reported.
We strive to resolve all problems as quickly as possible, and we would like to play an active role in the ultimate publication on the problem after it is resolved.